Monday, October 16, 2006

Speed of Internet is directly proportional to Cricket

Hmmm so does this title sound weird to you? Well, it's very true...atleast here in my hostel. Now, that the champions trophy (a.k.a mini world cup) is going on in India, the country is again gripped with cricket fever. Yesterday was India's first match. India Vs England. As far as I have personally viewed cricket matches, I have never seen England win against India in any major series like World cup and Champions trophy. Should I watch? Ahhh! leave it. Given that my interest in the game has been declining steadily by each passing year, this is the question least correct to even ponder about. So, laptop was brought back to life and what followed afterwards lead to this post. So, if you had been wasting time to read this, you now know whom to blame. Suddenly, the Wi-Fi was very fast if not extremely. I was simply aghast by this new found speed of mine. Most of the hostel mates were in the mess watching the spectacular performance of India having the least knowledge that they were actually providing me with a faster Internet access. "The Internet can be even more faster...ummmmm 11 Mbps", I thought. "Damn, these girls aren't watching cricket. It's them whose preventing those dreaming speeds". However, I was atleast a bit satisfied with even this speed. And yah! thanks, for it's only b'coz of you that I discovered something. Speed of Internet is directly proportional to Cricket. Who won? Well, India as usual.



[ England batted 1st. Score: 125 all out in 37 overs.
India achieved the target in less than 30 overs losing 6
wickets
]

No comments:

 
Web boilingbrain.blogspot.com

site meter